Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Cheesy dream

I was in my hometown of Ponca City, Oklahoma, which was in the midst of a cheese crisis. It seems that all of the world-famous cheddar cheese produced in the town was infected by a lethal bacteria. People around the world were sick and dying, and the reputation of the town was ruined. I, however, was immune from the bacteria. I paid a visit to the old Miller Market grocery store, and walked all around the town with a giant slab of cheddar cheese in my hand. I would pull of a bit and eat it, just to show off my immunity. I was really cocky about the whole thing.

The funny thing is that Ponca City produces no cheese products of which I am aware. DW's hometown of Logan, Utah, however, produces quite a lot of cheese. DW once worked in the mold room of one of the local cheese factories. Yummy yum yum!

No comments: