Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Shit!

Things just keep getting better today. I slept poorly last night, so about an hour ago, I thought I'd check on the status of my Ambien refill. After some runaround from Walgreens, it's been taken care of. My doc thought he had it all taken care of on Friday. Annoying. Then I got up to take a whiz and go buy something to eat. I had a little leakage in the process, so I'm having to walk around with some papers in my hand to cover the wet spot on my light-colored pants. Does anybody have any ideas about what I can expect next?

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Your day sucks. Its okay to admit that. You soldiered on with grace and dignity and I hope that's what you walk away with. That and a very firm promise to get some damn sleep tonight. I can see when you are goofing off at the fruitstand. ;)

Randy said...

Well, things did get better, actually. I got a telephone call from Voodew. That was nice.