Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I had weird dreams last night, and I can't remember what order they were in.

First, I was in the back bedroom of a house somewhere, with several cast members of "The O.C." Strange, as I've only seen that show 3 times. However, I saw a poster of a cast member yesterday morning at WalMart, so that may help explain the association. Anyhow, evil grandfather Caleb was performing a ritual of some kind to possess Ryan (the blonde one) with an evil spirit. Ryan was on the floor, evidently unconscious and near death. I watched for a while, then I went to fetch the Cohen boy from his bedroom, where he was having sex with that girl he likes. No, I wasn't watching them--I knocked on the door and he opened it. It was no big deal for anybody that they were gettin' it on or that I interrupted them. The dream ended with me strangling Peter Gallagher's character (Cohen's dad) in an attempt to stop them from killing Ryan. Gallagher was lying on a sofa, and I was banging his head on the sofa arm as I choked him. It was kind of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" meets "The O.C."

Second, I was being chased around town by a hungry bear. I thought I had got away from him by going to the top of a skyscraper, via elevator, and another time by scaling up a sheer cliff. I had to jump down from the top of the building by going from ledge to ledge, in hopes that the bear would jump and miss the ledges. I can't remember whether that strategy worked or not. I can't remember exactly what happened with the cliff, either. I ended up at a big family breakfast, except all of the sausage omelets had been eaten while I was out preoccupied with the bear. I fried up a load of sausage, and the bear appeared. I fed the bear and he left happy.

Third, I was watching coverage of events from the South Pacific. Some island or other was voting for independence, claiming to be the last piece of territory in the world occupied another country. People in Alaska were upset because one of their islands had been occupied by the Soviet Union (which was still intact). Suddenly, I'm in a boat in an Alaskan forest, going up some pretty intense river rapids. I wonder why we aren't out in the Bering Straight or in the Aleutians. There is a bear in the woods, I think.

I may have had another dream also, but I don't remember any details about it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

I got nothin'. In fact, you could just be making this stuff up :)

doug said...

Man, I can't imagine how awesome your dreams would be if you dropped acid. "turn on, drop out"

or... as Towelie from SP would say

"wanna get high"

oh dude, forget we ever met, I am totally sober but might as well be totally high