Thursday, August 11, 2005

This beats sitting at a computer all day


I'm in a bored-with-work mood today, as I make major revisions to memos I wrote up two weeks ago in order to conform with unanticipated changes in the law that occurred while I was away. Grrr! So, in my bored state, I go to the website for the Tuscan villa owned by one of my law school roommates, and I see this photo, which appears to show that old roommate standing next to his in-ground swimming pool. Not that I'm envious or anything like that. No, not me.

In other news, we're planning to see our boys this weekend; I'm very much looking forward to that. Their regular day school program starts on Monday, and they both like attending school. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

doug said...

That's one heck of a backyard, I can see why you wouldn't be envious. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh pish! (it's a word!)

You already have a pool, I saw it on your 4th of July post. . . remember? I see that your roommate's doesn't have any Thomas the Tank Engine's in it, so yours it better!

-Lori

Randy said...

Well, there is the Thomas factor to consider. I think I'm most envious of the fact that the guy looks just like he did 15 years ago. That is so not fair!

Phoebe said...

Revising memos? Sounds like something straight out of a Dilbert cartoon.
But then, everytime I'm in the middle of a Dilbert cartoon book, everything seems like it comes from a Dilbert cartoon.