Monday, August 01, 2005

Six Feet Under, heading six feet under


I was watching "The 4400" (great show, btw) last night, so I didn't see "Six Feet Under." I'll watch it tonight, but I read about it on Television Without Pity, and all I can say is wow! I don't want to be a spoiler--unless Phoebe and Voodew have already seen it--but I will say that I didn't see it coming, especially with three episodes remaining. The show has been quite good this season, with more focused storylines and less of Nate, David, and Claire having sex with everybody they make eye contact with. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Unfortunately, all I've seen is Season One, and the other seasons aren't for rent yet.
I'd love nothing better right now than to sit down with my two favorite Six Feet Under Fans and watch some more episodes. thanks for not telling me the ending.

Randy said...

I finished watching the latest episode a few minutes ago. A lot of weird dreams, so I totally identified with it.