Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Randy's Drug Dream


Well, that sure was an unusual dream. Last night, I made the mistake of washing down my extra-hot microwave burritos with a bottle of Corona. Some of my gentle readers may with to substitute Coke for the beverage I mentioned, should they choose to retell this story. I'm just saying. Anyway, that mix of food and beverage does not go too well with Wellbutrin and Lexapro, and I woke up two or three times in a cold sweat last night.

Later on, after I was all sweated-out, I had a dream that some of the cool kids from my past were running a meth lab in somebody's living room. I was hanging around the house outside of the lab with another geek who was around the cool crowd, but not really a part of it. As an act of pure spite, we had tipped off the FBI about the meth lab (hmm, shouldn't I have called the DEA?), and we were waiting to let the feebies into the house. Strangely, the feebies missed the lab when they first entered the house. "That's odd," I thought, "meth labs usually stink to high heaven, and this one doesn't smell at all." I know this from work, by the way, so don't anybody get any wrong ideas. Also, one of my signals to the cops was to hold up a sign supporting the University of Kansas. Even though I was asleep, I knew something was wrong with that, because I grew up in Oklahoma, not Kansas, and I matriculated at Louisiana State University. Anyway, the cool kids came running out of the lab when they realized the FBI was there, and one of them emotionally asked how I could have betrayed them. I stood there and lectured the guy about how it felt to be a geek and to be excluded from the cool crowd. How embarrassing--I was being both a geek and an asshole at the same time! Somebody help me!  Posted by Hello

5 comments:

Phoebe said...

Sorry, I can't help you. I'm a geek and an asshole too.

itsrobb said...

lmao. and i thought i had crazy dreams...can't help you with the geek bit...i'm just an asshole.

Randy said...

Alas, Ciara, it's not even close to being my wackiest dream of the year. That one ain't never going on here, that's for sure.

Randy said...

Aw, c'mon, none of my readers are assholes, and I'm only one in my dreams. I'm actually a nice guy IRL.

Miranda said...

I've been practicing my bitch skills IRL, so I am both. I'm trying to find a balance between asshole and doormat.