Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I've added a few links that I suppose reflect both the light and dark sides of my personality. My lighter self has added links to two Zen-related blogs I like--Wandering Where You Will and The Xen Chronicles. Those blogs contain haiku and philosphical writings. My dark side has added a link to Court TV's addictive-as-heroin Crime Library. If you share my fascination with violence, crime, and criminals, that's the place. Be forewarned: You can spend hours on Crime Library and still want more.

I wonder. Is my fascination with Crime Library and Mafia movies a dark shadow piece of my optimistic, spiritually seeking side; a compensation for my shy, gentle nature; or is there something more to it? Bwahahahaha!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I think it's a manifestation of why you went to law school in the first place...cloak and dagger is cool! You know what you're reading, you understand the legal stuff, but in your Real Life Job you don't deal with that stuff much. It's an outlet.

Ms-Chievous said...

Oy, another web site that I'm now addicted to. I BLAME you Dumpster dude!