Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Beautiful Dreamer


The other night, I had a dream in which my wife had an ex-husband who was enormous, violent, and apparently just released from prison. He was attempting to take the children whom the two of them had together, but over whom she had custody.  He threatened to beat her and started chasing her and me. We ran into a building and I locked her into a room. I then chased the ex to his car, let the kids out, and beat the living crap out of the guy. I may have even killed him, I can't remember. Earlier the same night, I had a dream that had me actually screaming in my sleep. I don't remember anything at all about that dream. I'd much rather have my wild sex dreams. They're, um, interesting, and sex is better than violence any day, except in mob movies.

No comments: