Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Parental bragging

We viewed the new informational video for the St. Mary's Training School this morning, a video that briefly features Toby and Adam. If I can figure out how to go about uploading the DVD, I'll post a clip.

I busted a (rather large) gut last night watching Adam eat pizza. He takes the slice, turns it point-down and upside down, puts his mouth underneath, and takes bites off the end. When it gets too wide, he puts it onto his plate, takes another piece, and repeats the process. He ends up with a pile of pizza on his plate, which he begins to nibble at. He squeezes the mass, evidently to form it into something, or maybe just for fun. He continues eating until everything is a complete mess. Most parents would intervene to correct his table manners; I was too busy laughing out loud.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Well, my kid whips his penis out whenever he perceives that the topic comes up.

Randy said...

I realize that boys whip it out on many pretexts, but I've never heard of anybody doing that in relation to eating pizza.

Miranda said...

Not pizza topics, just penis topics. He's a boy all right.