Tuesday, May 17, 2005

It's a small world, after all


Yeah, I realize it's totally geeky to get meta about blogging, but I'm dweeby, so this morning I took a look at the "organization tracking" chart on my sitemeter. The 17% share for the U.S. Government doesn't mean that Big Brother is watching. Instead, it means that I park on Complicated Shadows at work far more than I should. There are far more hits from Canada than the chart suggests (via ".net"), and the one regular reader from Germany that I'm aware of uses a ".com" or ".net." I knew that Complicated Shadows has regular readers in Norway and Italy, but I had no idea that there were so many hits from Sweden, Japan, and Brazil. It's flattering to have readers from so many different places. Thanks, everybody!  Posted by Hello

No comments: