Monday, August 22, 2005

Chrome dome?

Last night, I dreamed that I had attempted to cut my own hair. At first, I thought I had done a good job, then I had another look in the mirror and saw that I had a couple of strips of exposed scalp. I took an electric razor and shaved my head. However, I could not get rid of a layer of wispy, platinum blonde/white hair. In reality, my hair is kind of wispy fine, but it's pretty thick and most of it is still brown. After shaving my head, I went to work and pretended as though I liked my new look.

Later, I dreamed that I was acting out a debate between proponents of evolutionary theory and proponents of "intelligent design" theory. I was the actor for the evolutionists, first playing a Neanderthal, then a homo erectus. I got obliterated in both roles. I would act as the topic was debated. I can't remember seeing any of the acting for the other side of the debate.

No comments: